Welcome To The Ophthalmic Oncology Group (OOG)
The Ophthalmic Oncology Group (OOG) is an independent scientific group devoted to clinical ophthalmic oncology and related basic-science research.
The aims of the OOG are to:
- improve the practice of ophthalmic oncology in Europe,
- develop an internet-based data system to share scientific information in the field of ophthalmic oncology,
- promote education relating to ophthalmic oncology,
- conduct multicentre research studies,
- organise conferences relating to ophthalmic oncology.
Each year, the OOG holds:
- a spring meeting, hosted by an OOG member. Click HERE for further information regarding future meetings.
- an autumn meeting with the European Vision and Eye Research Association